In a moment, your quality of life can be damaged due to catastrophic accident. If you or a loved one has suffered catastrophic injuries because of the negligence of another or you lost a loved one in a serious wreck, our attorneys can help you hold the negligent parties accountable and get the money you deserve.
We Provide Compassionate Counsel Backed By Strong Representation
At McDonald at Law, we will put more than 30 years of experience handling personal injury claims in Pennsylvania to work for you. In addition to our credentials and years of service, we have the resources to handle even the most complex catastrophic injury claims. We will put you in touch with medical experts — neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedists, radiologists and others — who can provide the treatment and support you need while we take on your legal burden. You can get immediate help with your serious injuries by calling our office now.
We handle catastrophic injury cases that involve:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI): A brain injury caused by even a minor accident can result in permanent and irreparable damage, leaving the victim entirely dependent on others for care. Not only are there often significant financial hurdles that must be overcome, but the families of victims can experience a great deal of emotional pain and suffering as well. If someone you love has suffered a traumatic brain injury, our attorneys will work tirelessly to help secure just compensation.
- Spinal cord injuries: A spinal cord injury can often lead to some form of paralysis or significant disability. In severe cases, a spinal cord injury may even result in quadriplegia, or a complete loss of motor function in all four limbs. Our attorneys understand the life-changing consequences a spinal cord injury can have, and we will work to secure compensation that will cover a lifetime of medical expenses and lost wages.
- Burn injuries: In many cases, a victim who has suffered a burn injury will require continuous ongoing medical care or aid, leaving him or her unable to work. In addition, the emotional pain, suffering and disfigurement that can result from a burn injury can further compound the burdens victims face. If you or someone you love has suffered a burn injury, let our team of attorneys help.
- Amputations: The results of a limb amputation are permanent and irreversible, and even with modern prosthetics, the impact on a victim’s quality of life, mobility, confidence and independence are likely to be significant. Following an amputation, you or your loved one will find that even common tasks must be relearned, and the adjustment period can be steep. When you turn to McDonald at Law, our team will see to it that financial hurdles are not one of the burdens your family faces.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one was recently killed in an accident, you may not know whom to turn to or what steps to take next. We understand that this is a painful and stressful time, and we are here to help. Our team has decades of experience handling these types of cases. We will provide you and your family with the legal counsel and compassion you need.
When You Call Us, You Will Have A Chance To Speak With An Experienced Lancaster Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
To schedule a free initial consultation at our Lancaster law office, call today. You can also reach one of our Lancaster catastrophic injury lawyers by completing our online contact form. We are responsive and happy to make arrangements for after-hours appointments. If you are unable to make it to our office, we will make arrangements to come to you.